We're building a new way for you to view, respond to, and process all the tips & events submitted to your organization. To help you become familiar with it, we'll soon be launching a new Tips Dashboard Beta, which will enable you to see what tips will look like there, in a read-only manner.
How to view the new Tips Dashboard Beta
Once you sign into the LiveSafe Command Dashboard, you'll now see a new button at the top of the events feed labeled "Click to view the new Tips Dashboard Beta".
Clicking it will then open a new browser tab where you'll be able to view all your tips with the new look & fee
What you are able, and not able, to do in the new Tips Dashboard Beta
This version of the new Tips Dashboard Beta is read only, which means it's has limited functionality
What you can do
- View all the tips & events that have been submitted to any of the Command Dashboards you have privileges to
- See when new chats are sent via your fellow admins or the tip submitter
- See what the new Tips Dashboard will look & feel like
What you can't do
- Respond to any tips in chat
- Change the tip status
- See real-time location updates for Emergency events
- Forward a tip
- Add Notes to tips
- Create a Connect Conversation from a tip
- View or perform actions in the Map, Users, Groups, Analytics
How to provide feedback on the new Tips Dashboard Beta
As the "Beta" label implies, the new Tips Dashboard is a work in progress, so any and all feedback about it is desired. If you have something you'd like to request/change/praise, please let us know here.
What's next for the new Tips Dashboard Beta
We'll be continually launching updates in the coming months, so you'll soon be able to respond to & process tips in either the current Command Dashboard and/or the new Tips Dashboard Beta