If your cell phone number or email address has changed in the time since you first signed up for LiveSafe, it is important that you update this information in your LiveSafe profile in order for you to continue to receive notifications. The steps below will help you accomplish this task and stay in the know about important events related to your community.
Updating your Cell Phone Number
After you have opened the LiveSafe application:
- Tap the three horizontal lines in the top-left corner of your screen.
- At the bottom of the menu that appears, tap “Settings”.
- Tap “Edit Profile”.
- Under the section for “Phone” delete your previous cell phone number, then enter your new cell phone number.
Note: If you need to update the country code for your cell phone number, tap the number in the blue box to the left of your cell phone number. Locate your new country and then tap on the name.
At this point, you'll be sent an SMS text message with a verification code.
- Enter the verification code that you received via text message.
- Tap “Save” - located in the top-right corner of your screen.
Success! You have updated and verified your cell phone number for your LiveSafe Profile.