Filling out the user profile will help law enforcement or security officials contact you if additional information is needed after you submit a tip. It is also helpful in emergency situations if you lose connection with law enforcement or if your identity is needed because you are in distress. If you use the Emergency button, law enforcement will have immediate access to your name and contact information.
Articles in this section
- Why do I have a notification showing on my phone?
- How do international toll free numbers work overseas?
- Are calls placed using the cellular network or internet/data?
- Should I enable WiFi?
- What happens if I decide not to subscribe? Will I still receive a broadcast?
- Why should I enable push notifications? What notifications do I receive if I enable push notifications?
- Why does LiveSafe want me to allow access to my contacts?
- If I set my location settings to “Always”, does that kill my battery?
- Why would I want to set location sharing to “Always”?
- Do I need to enable location services in order for LiveSafe to work?