While the emergency tip is sent over the data connection, the call is made using the cellular network (not data).
Articles in this section
- Why do I have a notification showing on my phone?
- How do international toll free numbers work overseas?
- Are calls placed using the cellular network or internet/data?
- Should I enable WiFi?
- What happens if I decide not to subscribe? Will I still receive a broadcast?
- Why should I enable push notifications? What notifications do I receive if I enable push notifications?
- Why does LiveSafe want me to allow access to my contacts?
- If I set my location settings to “Always”, does that kill my battery?
- Why would I want to set location sharing to “Always”?
- Do I need to enable location services in order for LiveSafe to work?