Yes, if you toggle the “Send Anonymously” option when submitting a tip or emergency message, your user information will show up as “Anonymous” in all of the fields. Even if your organization uses the Live Chat feature to obtain additional information, you will still appear as anonymous.
Articles in this section
- 2021 Tip Submit Design Update
- Is the anonymous feature really anonymous?
- When I send a tip via “Report Tips”, is my location shared?
- What if I submit a tip which turns out to be a mistake?
- After I submit a tip I am prompted to chat with security. Do I have to chat with them?
- What happens after I submit a tip?
- How to submit a tip/event
- How do I submit a tip?