To help manage incoming tips and maintain consistency when interacting with your mobile app users, you can create and use Preset Messages. These “canned responses” are globally available for every dashboard administrator with accessing your organization’s dashboard.
To create a new preset message:
- Click on “Presets” above the chat field and to the right of “Choose Preset Message”.
- In the pop-up window that appears, click the “+ Add Template” button at the top left.
- In the text box, “Template Title”, add the title of your new preset message.
- In the text box, “Template Body”, add the content for the preset message.
- Click the blue “Save” button at the bottom right.
Note: If you would like to organize your preset messages into folders, you can click "Add Folder" in the "Presets" menu. Once the folder is created, the option to organize preset messages under a particular folder will be available.
To select a preset message to use in a chat session:
- Click on the blue arrow immediately to the right of the Choose Preset Message bar.
- A drop-down list will appear with your organization’s preset messages. Select the one you need and click the blue “Send” button.
Note: If your organization has ES in place, preset messages must be managed in the individual dashboards they are being sent from.