You can easily create groups in your Command Dashboard which will enable you to send broadcast and check-in messages to your desired audience.
- Locate the “Groups” tab in the right-side navigation bar.
- To add a new group, click the blue “Add Group” button located in the top right-hand corner.
- A field will appear prompting you to enter the name for the new group. After entering a name, click the save icon.
- To add users to your group, select the group so that it’s highlighted blue. On the right-hand side, toggle the “Group Users” button over to “All Users”. A list of all users will populate below.
- You can manually search for users to add to this group by scrolling through the list or you can search for the users in the search field with their last name, LiveSafe User ID number, email, or phone number.
- Once you have found the user you would like to add to the group, select the blue plus button to the right of their name. You can confirm the user was added by toggling back to the Group Users tab.
- To remove users from a group, select the trash can icon next to their name.
Groups can be created at any level within the organization. Once created, any dashboard administrator who can access that level dashboard can access the group to target for broadcast messaging.
As an additional option for those who opt to require app users to answer a question before they can subscribe to the organization, there will be some system-managed groups that are created based on the answer provided by the app user. The platform will also automatically create a group for each of the preset answers, and dynamically update the population in the groups as users subscribe and unsubscribe. These Groups will then enable dashboard administrators to:
- In "Groups", see all the users who have chosen each of the answers.
- In "Broadcasts", select any of the Groups as a recipient in "Broadcast" or "Check-in".