If you need to remove a user from your community at their request, or if they no longer have a need to be a member of the community:
- Navigate to the “Users” window in your Dashboard. To do this, locate the toolbar on the right side of your browser window, and click the icon that resembles a single person.
- Type either the users first name or their last name into the search box. After doing so, click “Search”
- Select the user you wish to remove by clicking on their name in the list that appears below the search box
- Ensure that it is the correct user before proceeding to eliminate the chance of accidentally removing the wrong person
- To the right of the search results, a window will appear with the users name at the top in the blue box. Click on the tab labeled “Privileges”
- After clicking “Privileges” you will see a button to “Remove User” - click this button, and then click “Confirm”. IMPORTANT: Remember to remove any administrative privileges BEFORE removing the user.