Send important communications to your community directly from your smartphone or tablet:
- Using your phone or tablet’s browser, navigate to: https://dashboard.livesafemobile.com.
- Log in with your organization’s LiveSafe username and password.
- Tap on “New Broadcast” to send broadcast or to send check-in. You should now see the following screens (images inserted):
- Select the type of broadcast you would like to send: “New Broadcast”, “New Check-in”, or “New Check-in Drill”.
- You can select any combination of communication method you would like. For example, you could select all three (push notification, SMS text message, and email) or just two (push notification and SMS) or even just one (SMS).
- Select recipients from the drop-down menu.
- Apply a geofence filter.
Please note: Sending dynamic broadcast messages is not currently supported using mobile broadcast. To send a dynamic broadcast message, you will need to log into the dashboard via a desktop or laptop computer.
- Enter either a custom or a preset message.
- Tap on “Send Broadcast” and then “Confirm Send”.
For easier access in the future, you can save the dashboard URL to your mobile device:
- Navigate to https://dashboard.livesafemobile.com.
- For iOS devices, tap on the Action button. For Android devices, tap on the Menu button.
- Tap on “Add to Home Screen”.
- Type in a label that you will recognize, such as “Mobile Broadcast”.
- To finish, tap on “Add”.