Currently, you can only update dynamic broadcast messages that have been created within your community’s dashboard (applicable only to those organizations utilizing Enterprise Structures, if you do not use Enterprise Structures, disregard and continue with the steps below).
- Navigate to the Broadcast Message tab by clicking on the megaphone icon in the top part of the right navigation bar. This will pull up a comprehensive list displaying all of the broadcast messages (and check-in messages) that your organization has sent.
- Click on the “Date” table header to sort the data by the most current broadcasts.
- Locate the dynamic broadcast message you need to edit near the top of the sorted list.
- To edit the end time, click on the white “Edit End Time” button in the right-side panel view. In the popup that appears, enter in the new end time. You will not be able to edit past the original seven day time constraint. Click the blue “Save” button.
- To terminate the dynamic broadcast message before the originally selected time, click the white “Terminate Broadcast” button in the right-side panel view. **This cannot be undone.**