The “Report” tab is the place where a dashboard administrator can update tip details or publish a tip to the app's Safety Map. Dashboard administrators can also create a report in the “Report” tab. Dashboard administrators have complete control over the information within the published report.
Articles in this section
- What name is displayed in the Live Chat?
- How are the dashboard administrator’s actions tracked?
- Do I need to chat back to every tip submitted through the app?
- How does the Live Safety Events Feed display information?
- How can I filter the Live Safety Events Feed?
- How do I know what lower level organization/app the event cards are coming from?
- When I try to "Close Tip", it stays open
- How can I restore a deleted tip or event?
- What happens if I delete an event (tip, emergency message, or emergency call)?
- What is the purpose of the "Report" tab?