There is a filter to hide closed events in the form of a check mark on the right-hand navigational toolbar. Once you click on that check mark, it will change to an X and you will see only opened and new events in the Live Safety Events Feed (the closed ones will be hidden). If you click on it again, you will then see all opened, closed, and new events.
Articles in this section
- What name is displayed in the Live Chat?
- How are the dashboard administrator’s actions tracked?
- Do I need to chat back to every tip submitted through the app?
- How does the Live Safety Events Feed display information?
- How can I filter the Live Safety Events Feed?
- How do I know what lower level organization/app the event cards are coming from?
- When I try to "Close Tip", it stays open
- How can I restore a deleted tip or event?
- What happens if I delete an event (tip, emergency message, or emergency call)?
- What is the purpose of the "Report" tab?