The user’s location is captured when they respond to a check-in. This information can be found when you export the View Response field.
Articles in this section
- When sending a broadcast, who is my audience and who is the broadcast from?
- Does a non-response show on the map?
- Broadcast --> Delivery details: What do all the users, errors, and not delivered information mean?
- Check-In --> Responses: How do I find out the user’s location?
- What do the colored dots mean on the map view of a check-in message?
- Does the map update automatically?