There may come a time when you only want to see certain types of tips on the Safety Map; or when you don't want to see certain types of tips on the map. You can do this by applying a "map tip filter" to view only the types of events you want to see. To apply a map tip filter:
- Click on the white “LiveSafe” button at the top right of your events map.
- Select “Map Tip Filters”.
- Under Event Types deselect the event boxes you would not like to see on the map by clicking them. Grayed out event boxes will be hidden, while the blue events will be shown on the event map. If you are unsure what the event type is hover over the event box with your cursor.
- To filter the map to show only events during a specific date range, edit the From Date and To Date using the calendar pop-up.
- Once you have made your selection click “Filter”.