Preset messages are a powerful tool that allow you to quickly respond to events and messages that come in to your Dashboard. Among many other uses, creating a list of preset messages can allow you to quickly acknowledge messages from your users or request more information about an event.
To create a preset message for use in a broadcast message:
1. Open the Broadcast window by clicking the "megaphone" icon in the black navigation bar on the right side of your dashboard.
2. Click the blue “New Broadcast” button in the top-right corner of the Broadcast window.
3. Click the “Presets” link, located next to the “Choose Preset Message” drop-down menu.
4. Click the blue “+ Add Template Button”
5. Enter a title for your template in the gray “Template Title” text box, this is what you will see from the “Choose Preset Message” drop-down menu. Then, in the gray “Template Body” text box, enter the message you wish to send to users.
6. Click Save.
How to use a Preset Message
Once you have created a preset message, you can select it for use in the “Choose Preset Message” drop-down menu.
Remember, preset messages are not universal. If you create a preset message for broadcast messages, it will not be accessible from the preset message menu in chat, and vice versa.