The location of a tip or event displays on a map based on the approximate location of the user when the tip was submitted. Dashboard administrators can edit this location by either (a) clicking and holding the tip location “pin” and dragging it to the appropriate spot on the map or by (b) typing in the desired address in the location field. Once you are done making updates, click on the blue “Save” button to make sure your changes are saved.
Articles in this section
- What name is displayed in the Live Chat?
- How are the dashboard administrator’s actions tracked?
- Do I need to chat back to every tip submitted through the app?
- How does the Live Safety Events Feed display information?
- How can I filter the Live Safety Events Feed?
- How do I know what lower level organization/app the event cards are coming from?
- When I try to "Close Tip", it stays open
- How can I restore a deleted tip or event?
- What happens if I delete an event (tip, emergency message, or emergency call)?
- What is the purpose of the "Report" tab?