While this is more of an internal process that would need to be decided by your organization, as a best practice, we recommend chatting back to each tip. You can also use preset messages to respond. Chatting back to each tip will let the submitter know that there is someone on the other end that is actually monitoring the system and will increase user engagement by encouraging them to continue to use the system.
Articles in this section
- What name is displayed in the Live Chat?
- How are the dashboard administrator’s actions tracked?
- Do I need to chat back to every tip submitted through the app?
- How does the Live Safety Events Feed display information?
- How can I filter the Live Safety Events Feed?
- How do I know what lower level organization/app the event cards are coming from?
- When I try to "Close Tip", it stays open
- How can I restore a deleted tip or event?
- What happens if I delete an event (tip, emergency message, or emergency call)?
- What is the purpose of the "Report" tab?