The users field under the Broadcast Delivery Details displays how many users you communicated to in that broadcast. The errors field will show you what communication method failed. Delivery failures could be due to incorrect contact information or if the user has not enabled push notifications on their device.
Articles in this section
- When sending a broadcast, who is my audience and who is the broadcast from?
- Does a non-response show on the map?
- Broadcast --> Delivery details: What do all the users, errors, and not delivered information mean?
- Check-In --> Responses: How do I find out the user’s location?
- What do the colored dots mean on the map view of a check-in message?
- Does the map update automatically?