Completing your user profile will help law enforcement or safety and security officials contact you if additional information is needed after you submit a tip. It is also helpful in emergency situations if you lose connection with safety and security officials or if your identity is needed because you are in distress. If you use the Emergency button, safety and security officials will have immediate access to your name and contact information.
Articles in this section
- Why do I need to fill out a user profile after downloading LiveSafe?
- How do I merge my accounts?
- How do I delete my account?
- How do I reset my password?
- Managing your organizations in the LiveSafe Mobile app
- How to update your email address
- How to update your mobile phone number
- How do I unsubscribe from emails?