The LiveSafe mobile app asks for access to your contacts to support SafeWalk, a peer-to-peer virtual escort tool. By allowing LiveSafe access to your contacts, you can invite friends and family members who do not have the app to virtually escort you from place to place. If you don't plan to use SafeWalk, you do not need to allow access to your contacts.
Articles in this section
- Chatbot Tip Submit Product Release
- What happened to "Connect Using Facebook"?
- What operating systems does LiveSafe support?
- What happens if I don't subscribe to my organization/community?
- Why do I need to enable push notifications?
- Why does LiveSafe want access to my contacts?
- How do I update my LiveSafe app?