Push notifications are used as a medium for your organization or community to communicate with you, just like SMS text messages and emails. Push notifications always originate from your organization’s security to communicate real-time safety and security related information. You will not receive marketing or advertisements from LiveSafe.
Articles in this section
- Chatbot Tip Submit Product Release
- What happened to "Connect Using Facebook"?
- What operating systems does LiveSafe support?
- What happens if I don't subscribe to my organization/community?
- Why do I need to enable push notifications?
- Why does LiveSafe want access to my contacts?
- How do I update my LiveSafe app?