Some organizations use toll-free numbers for their security offices. As the call runs through the cellular network (and not data), this depends on your cellular plan, not LiveSafe.
Articles in this section
- How are international toll-free numbers handled overseas?
- Will emergency calls still go through if I have little to no cellular connection?
- How does the app know which number to call in the event of an emergency?
- How will emergency responders know where to go if I call 911 from inside a building?
- What happens when I select "Call 911" from the emergency options section?
- Why should I use Emergency Options instead of just calling 911
- How to stop sharing your location after Emergency Options ends
- What happens when I click "Emergency Options"?