No, LiveSafe users cannot be located via the web dashboard through a search or tracking function. Neither LiveSafe nor your organization can access your location data at will. The location data from your phone is encrypted, and location sharing is always at your discretion.
Articles in this section
- Why do I get a notification saying "LiveSafe has used your location 'X' times in the past 'Y' days"?
- Can my location be tracked by LiveSafe?
- Can my organization track my location whenever the choose?
- When is my location being shared?
- Do I need to enable WiFi?
- Will setting my location services to "Always" drain my battery?
- Why would I want to set location sharing to “Always”?
- Why do I need to share my location with LiveSafe?