We've done extensive testing around our app's battery consumption and found that, on average and depending on actual usage, the app will consume less than 1% of your battery per day with location services set to “Always”. LiveSafe battery consumption can be found and monitored in your devices settings.
Articles in this section
- Why do I get a notification saying "LiveSafe has used your location 'X' times in the past 'Y' days"?
- Can my location be tracked by LiveSafe?
- Can my organization track my location whenever the choose?
- When is my location being shared?
- Do I need to enable WiFi?
- Will setting my location services to "Always" drain my battery?
- Why would I want to set location sharing to “Always”?
- Why do I need to share my location with LiveSafe?