When emergency calls or messages are initiated through the app, location sharing begins. Security personnel will receive a prompt letting them know that a call was placed to 9-1-1. Your organization’s security officials have the ability to send you a chat to ask further questions and confirm your location. Your organization’s security can then meet emergency personnel upon arrival and direct them to your location. This will assist in getting you the help you need in the event of an emergency.
Articles in this section
- How are international toll-free numbers handled overseas?
- Will emergency calls still go through if I have little to no cellular connection?
- How does the app know which number to call in the event of an emergency?
- How will emergency responders know where to go if I call 911 from inside a building?
- What happens when I select "Call 911" from the emergency options section?
- Why should I use Emergency Options instead of just calling 911
- How to stop sharing your location after Emergency Options ends
- What happens when I click "Emergency Options"?