No. Your location is only sent to your organization when you submit a tip (anonymous or not) or use one of the features within the Emergency Options button (Call 911, Call organization security, or Message organization security). If your location information is sent to your organization, it is encrypted and no one, including organization security or supervisors, can access your location at will. You always have the option to not share your location at any time by adjusting the location settings in your device.
Articles in this section
- Can my location be tracked by LiveSafe?
- Can my organization track my location whenever the choose?
- When is my location being shared?
- Do I need to enable WiFi?
- Will setting my location services to "Always" drain my battery?
- Why would I want to set location sharing to “Always”?
- Why do I need to share my location with LiveSafe?