Release August 22, 2019
- Added functionality to disallow logging in through the normal LiveSafe dashboard login if an organization has Single Sign-On applied
- Fixed a bug where new chats would not trigger audio notifications
- Added functionality to allow dashboard administrators to edit app users' profile information
- Refactored logic for showing the number of users in a particular group. Previously, the count was capped at 500. Now the dashboard will show the actual number of users in that group.
- Added functionality to configure the mobile app to show high-contrast colors for card-based home screen in the mobile app (toggle on the end-user's mobile app)