Does your organization have several Broadcast messages that are sent out multiple times? (Drills, construction updates, events?)
Just like with Preset Tip Responses, you can create Preset Broadcast Messages. This makes it easier to send out repeat broadcast and ensures you are always using the approved messaging.
Admins can categorize and sub-categorize preset messages and templates into nested folders to decrease writing time and increase efficiency during emergencies. There is no limit to the number of folders or sub-folders you can create in Presets. Once created, folders and templates are displayed in alphanumeric order.
Please note that presets in broadcasts are different than and stored separately from the presets you create in the Tip Chat screen. They look identical but are technically two separate databases.
To add a folder to host a preset message:
1. In the Broadcast tab, select the Broadcast or Check-in button. Then, scroll down to “Choose Preset Message” and select “Presets.
2. Click “Add Folder.”
3. Name folder and click “Save Folder.” You will land in the newly created folder.
To add a folder to host a template:
1. In the Broadcast tab, select the Broadcast or Check-in button. Then, scroll down to “Choose Preset Message” and select “Presets.”
2. Click “Add Template” to create a new preset message in the folder.
3. Name the template and click “Save Template.” You will land in the newly created folder.
Adding a Sub-Folder
To create a sub-folder, click “Add Folder” while you’re inside a primary message or template folder.
Note: You cannot delete a folder that contains information. If you want to delete a folder, remove the content inside first.