The LiveSafe app users within your organization are your eyes and ears. When they see suspicious behavior or an incident requiring attention, they can submit a tip to your organization. Tips appear in the form of event badges at the top of the Live Safety Events Feed in your Dashboard.
Events will appear in the Dashboard in chronological order, with the most recently submitted information located at the top of the Events Feed. Understanding the different components of an event badge will allow you to quickly prioritize tips by urgency and process them accordingly. Below is a diagram of an event badge.
Each event badge offers the following details:
- Type of tip submitted
- Day and time tip was submitted
- Location of the individual when the tip was submitted (if the app user has their location services turned on)
- The tip itself
- A media icon, if any media has been attached (For example, a camera icon will appear when photos are included with the tip.)
- The status of the event (Unopened, Opened, or Closed)
- If the event has been flagged by another Dashboard Administrator
- The Community the individual is a part of (This appears if your organization has deployed Enterprise Structures.)
A quick response time to the incoming tips in your Events Feed encourages engagement and builds trust between app users and your organization.
Tip: Use Preset Messages to respond to events coming through your Live Safety Events Feed. This messaging feature helps Dashboard Administrators efficiently respond to incoming tips and maintain consistency in communications. To learn more about Preset Messages, please see this article.