Preset Messages enable dashboard administrators to respond quickly to incoming tips, using consistent and precise language. This helps build user trust and confidence in the LiveSafe system.
To create a new Preset Message:
- Click on any event card in the Live Safety Events Feed.
- Click on “Edit Presets” above the chat text box.
- To create additional templates, click the “Add Template” button.
- You can create a Template Title, which appears in the list of templates, and a Template Body, which is the message that will be sent in via two-way chat.
- Click the blue “Save” button at the bottom right.
You can also create folders to help organize Preset Messages.
After they are created, Preset Messages can be quickly selected to streamline and standardize your responses to tips.
To select a Preset Message to use in a chat session:
- Click on the blue “Choose Preset Message” text immediately above the chat box.
- Select the preset message from your list, and click “Use Message.” You can then customize the message as needed, and click “Send."