Your organization can use LiveSafe's Broadcast feature to inform traveling or at-risk employees, or students, with important health resources to stay healthy on their travels. Unless it is an absolute emergency, we recommend sending no more than 2 broadcast messages to any one group.
Reminder 1: how to send Broadcast Messages.
Reminder 2: targeting Broadcasts with Groups and Geofences.
Reminder 3: Broadcast Messages vs. Broadcast Check-In
Please use the following mad-libs style broadcasts to help you brainstorm your own internal messaging! We have messages that should apply to most organizations, as well as specific Education and Enterprise sections in the table below.
- Wellness & General Check-In (Note: Send Broadcast Check-In)
- Please tap "I'm Ok" if you're healthy or "Need Help" if you're sick or need assistance. We'll follow-up directly w/ those feeling unwell. Stay Safe.
- Brainstorming Next Steps with Reopening Organization
- (Organization) is currently reviewing options to reopen offices, in consultation with local and national health experts. At the moment, [include notes about current plans, such as "we have no set date for return to work" or "we are targeting (date) to begin our gradual reopening."]
- Planning to remain Remote for the time being
- (Organization) currently has no set date planned to begin reopening offices. We are staying tuned to the recommendations of local, national, and global health professionals, and will keep you up to date as we have more information. If you have any questions, please submit a tip or call the (Security Office) using the LiveSafe App.
- Planning a gradual return
- Essential personnel will be notified by their managers when they are required to return to the office
- Staying safe with COVID-19
- The Organization Safety/Security Team is closely monitoring the 2019 Novel coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak and taking the appropriate actions to support and safeguard our [organization/school]. If you have any questions or concerns, please send a tip via LiveSafe to contact the Safety/Security Team. For up-to-date resources from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), please click here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- Cybersecurity Update
- Community, as we all work/learn from home, cybersecurity takes on particular importance. If you receive any suspicious emails or have any questions, please contact our Safety/Security Team via LiveSafe.
- Looking out for the Community:
- As we social distance to prevent the spread of COVID-19, we should also be distantly socializing! Don't forget to check in with your peers/coworkers and look out for each other in this challenging time.
- Messaging from Leadership
- Read Role Name's COVID-19 update by clicking the following link: [WEBSITE]
- Virtual Townhall or All-Hands Meeting
- We will be holding a virtual townhall at Time on Date. Please use this link to join: [WEBSITE]
- Supporting Stranded Travelers (we recommend using Broadcast Check-In and Group filters to send this message to specifically to frequent or likely travelers)
- COVID-19 is causing significant travel disruptions. Do you need any assistance? If so, please respond "I Need Help" and we will do our best to assist.
- Please take caution while traveling during the Coronavirus outbreak. If you will be traveling, please consult the CDC’s Travel Resource website: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/travelers/index.html
As always, if you have any questions, please contact email@example.com or leave a comment below.