Your organization can use LiveSafe's Broadcast feature to inform traveling or at-risk employees, or students, with important health resources to stay healthy on their travels. Unless it is an absolute emergency, we recommend sending no more than 2 broadcast messages to any one group.
Reminder 1: how to send Broadcast Messages.
Reminder 2: targeting Broadcasts with Groups and Geofences.
Please use the following mad-libs style broadcasts to help you brainstorm your own internal messaging! We have messages that should apply to most organizations, as well as specific Education and Enterprise sections in the table below.
- Awareness Broadcast (short, for text message Broadcast)
- We are actively monitoring the coronavirus outbreak. Please stay tuned for updates & contact us via LiveSafe tips if you have any questions.
- Wellness & General Check-In
- The COVID-19 outbreak has created challenges for many of us. If you need any assistance, or have any concerns or questions, please reach out to us through the LiveSafe App. Note key available organizational resources, such as virtual counseling.
- Staying safe with COVID-19
- The Organization Safety/Security Team is closely monitoring the 2019 Novel coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak and taking the appropriate actions to support and safeguard our [organization/school]. If you have any questions or concerns, please send a tip via LiveSafe to contact the Safety/Security Team. For up-to-date resources from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), please click here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- Cybersecurity Update
- Community, as we all work/learn from home, cybersecurity takes on particular importance. If you receive any suspicious emails or have any questions, please contact our Safety/Security Team via LiveSafe.
- Looking out for the Community:
- As we social distance to prevent the spread of COVID-19, we should also be distantly socializing! Don't forget to check in with your peers/coworkers and look out for each other in this challenging time.
- Messaging from Leadership
- Read Role Name's COVID-19 update by clicking the following link: [WEBSITE]
- Virtual Townhall or All-Hands Meeting
- We will be holding a virtual townhall at Time on Date. Please use this link to join: [WEBSITE]
- Building Closure
- Due to the Coronavirus outbreak, Organization/Building will be closed until further notice. We will provide more information via LiveSafe as it becomes available.
- Supporting Stranded Travelers (we recommend using Broadcast Check-In and Group filters to send this message to specifically to frequent or likely travelers)
- COVID-19 is causing significant travel disruptions. Do you need any assistance? If so, please respond "I Need Help" and we will do our best to assist.
- Please take caution while traveling during the Coronavirus outbreak. If you will be traveling, please consult the CDC’s Travel Resource website: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/travelers/index.html
As always, if you have any questions, please contact email@example.com or leave a comment below.