Organizations with essential workers, or those considering the gradual reopening of their facilities, want to make sure individuals reporting for work are healthy. LiveSafe is offering the Daily Health Questionnaire as a simple and efficient way to identify individuals who are at risk for being potentially ill.
This survey links out from a Card on the LiveSafe Homescreen:
You can see an example of the Questionnaire here, or in the screenshot below.
The logic results in either a Green Check Mark or a Red X. Details on the logic are available here.
Purchasing Survey Add-On
For existing LiveSafe clients wishing to order the Daily Health Questionnaire, you can contact the LiveSafe support team (email@example.com) or purchase this addition online:
- For a basic survey, replicating the example Questionnaire, click here. ($500).
- For additional customization, please purchase the Questionnaire and then add on Custom Questionnaire Setup. (An additional charge of $250, for a total cost of $750.)
If you purchase Custom Questionnaire Setup, please send us an editable document (i.e., Microsoft Word) with your survey questions. Please plainly write out the survey logic that impacts the "Green Check Mark" or "Red X" outcomes. The custom survey can include no more than 8 questions, and all questions must be YES/No.
While this survey is implemented within LiveSafe, data remains separate from the rest of your app data. It will be delivered separately in daily reports.
3rd Party Survey Option
If you are not interested in purchasing this option and already utilize an in-house survey provider, you can also build your own version and link out to it from a LiveSafe Card. For more information, please see: How to create a 3rd-Party Health Survey in LiveSafe.
Example Process after Survey Implementation
Once either the Daily Health Questionnaire or the 3rd-Party Health Survey is implemented, the process is then the same. An example process is:
- Employees and contractors take the survey each morning from the LiveSafe App
- Depending on their answers, the survey provides one of two results: either a positive answer "Sounds like you're feeling OK!", or a negative answer "Please do not report to work today!" The results include the individual's name and the timestamp when they took the survey.
- Everyone must show the results of their survey to personnel at entrances. The results include large font and graphics so that the results can be seen, even with social distancing precautions.
- In order to enter, the individual must have the proper results with the correct name and timestamp.