Daily Health Check-In Messaging helps track the health of essential workers and can be used to assist in bringing your employees back to work safely. It is very similar in structure to the standard broadcast message with the addition of a prompt requesting the recipients to either select that they are “Ok” if they are healthy or “Need Help” if they are symptomatic or unsure.
Dashboard admins will have real-time statistics and a map-view for those recipients who have checked in as OK, as needing help, or who has not yet responded.
To create a check-in message:
- Select the megaphone icon on the right side of the dashboard
- Click the blue “New Check-in” button.
- Select the communication method(s) through which you want to send the check-in message by clicking on each corresponding box: push notification, SMS text, and email.
- Select “Live Mode” to use in real scenarios or “Drill Mode” to use during drills, exercises, or when you are testing internal emergency procedures.
- Select the intended audience by clicking the white “Select Recipients” button. In the recipient panel view that appears, the left-side lists the recipient options (e.g. selecting the entire organization or groups within the organization). As you select your recipients, they will appear in the right-side panel for confirmation.
Once your recipient list has been built, click on the blue “Add Recipients to Broadcast” button.
- If applicable, choose existing geofences using the “Apply Geofences” button. Note: To add a geofence to a broadcast, you must first create it on the home-screen map
- If applicable, attach an image via the “Attach Image” button.
- In the message content text box, type your message. As you begin typing, the display will show you the number of characters you have left based on the Communication Methods you selected.
- You are ready to send your daily health check-in message. Click on the blue “Send Check-in” button
Please note, in order to ensure that communications are timely and relevant, check-in messages expire after 48 hours. If an app user attempts to respond to a check-in message after the 48-hour time window, their response will not be submitted.