Once your custom questionnaire is purchased, you should send a Word (.doc or .docx) document that includes your questions, answer choices, and the logic that determines the Green Check Mark or Red X outcomes to email@example.com. If you would like to work from our template you can do so by downloading it, making your changes, and sending it back to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To help us configure your questionnaire as quickly as possible, follow these suggested guidelines while creating your questionnaire:
- Limit your survey to 8 questions or less. You can have more questions, however, this may increase the time that it takes to create your survey.
- Only Yes/No questions impact questionnaire logic (minimizing the collection of sensitive information)
- Drop-down selections can identify things like office location, but this information will simply be included in your report. We are unable to use this information to impact logic or filter distribution.
- You can provide customized text in the Green Check Mark (approved for work) or Red X (do not report to work) screens, but we recommend keeping this to less than 100 characters.
- Ensure your email to email@example.com includes all attachments and includes your organization name.
Please note, it typically takes 3 business days to configure your survey AFTER the customizations are received by firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive an email confirmation when the questionnaire is received and when the survey is created.