If you want to do a one time upload of a single file, send a completed CSV with the following columns headers to email@example.com. This upload will take about 1 week from the time you receive confirmation from our Support Team.
- organizationid = This is a value provided by LiveSafe. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need your organization ID.
- username = This value MUST be unique for each user. If you are using an Active Directory or similar system to pull user information, use the user name, employee ID, student ID, member number, etc. that exports with the system. If you are not using a system that has a user name/number, you can include the user's email, mobile #, or another unique identifier of the user in this column.
Note: a username can only be tied to one user in our system if multiple users are listed under the same username the entry will be rewritten with the information of the last entry with that username.)
- lastname = This value is the user's last name
- firstname = This value is the user's first name
- email = This value is the user's email address
Note: Users must have EITHER an email or phone number in order to be uploaded. They CAN have both. If they do not have either listed they will not be loaded. An email can only be tied to one user in our system. If multiple users are listed with the same email, only the first user with that email will have it associated with their profile.
- mobilephone = This value is the user's mobile phone number INCLUDING the country code (+1 for the US), if applicable
Note: Users must have EITHER a mobile phone number or an email address in order to be uploaded. They can have both. A mobile phone number can only be tied to one user in our system. If multiple users are listed with the same email, only the first user with that mobile phone number will have it associated with their profile.
Below is an example of how the file should be formatted: