The file needs to be uploaded into the ~/upload directory on the SFTP server. The ~/upload directory is the only directory that the automation monitors. If a file is uploaded to any other directory, the file will not be processed.
Articles in this section
- Uploading Contact Information to LiveSafe
- How to initiate a One-Time Batch Upload
- How to initiate an automated recurring batch file upload
- What authentication formats are supported?
- Will an SSH public key fingerprint provide enough information to start AUM integration?
- Why does the file disappear shortly after I put it in the upload folder?
- How often is the recurring file processed?
- What type of users should be added utilizing the AUM tool?
- Do users have access to LiveSafe after they have been removed from the org?
- What directory should the file be uploaded to?