Once you drop the file into the folder, it is automatically pulled into the AWS bucket. If your file disappears shortly after you load it into the SFTP server, that is a sign that the configuration is working as intended and you should receive your validation report via email shortly.
Articles in this section
- Uploading Contact Information to LiveSafe
- How to initiate a One-Time Batch Upload
- How to initiate an automated recurring batch file upload
- What authentication formats are supported?
- Will an SSH public key fingerprint provide enough information to start AUM integration?
- Why does the file disappear shortly after I put it in the upload folder?
- How often is the recurring file processed?
- What type of users should be added utilizing the AUM tool?
- Do users have access to LiveSafe after they have been removed from the org?
- What directory should the file be uploaded to?