The Daily Health Questionnaire Data Portal and the LiveSafe Dashboard are distinct systems that do not directly interact, and have specific uses.
The Daily Health Questionnaire Data Portal:
- is used for reviewing and exporting submissions to the Daily Health Questionnaire.
Access to the Daily Health Questionnaire Data Portal is handled by an organizational-level login, using a URL and password. Instructions are relayed to the Organization Administrator at the time of Questionnaire Set-Up. If access details need to be re-provided, please have the verified Organization Administrator (the person who purchased the subscription) contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The LiveSafe Dashboard (bookmark this link to make it easy to find: https://services.livesafemobile.com/index2.php?):
- is used for: responding to incoming tips from the COVID-19 Concerns card,
- sending broadcast messages, and
- adding new contact-only users.
Access to the LiveSafe Dashboard is controlled at an individual user level.
- Current administrators can add new administrators following these instructions
- instructions for resetting the password are provided here
- If you are not sure who currently holds administrator privileges, please have the Organization Administrator (the person who purchased the subscription) contact email@example.com and provide the names and email addresses who should have access.