We've updated the design of the tip submit screens, and in the process added some new functionality. While it's optional, and you control when to make the switch, we highly encourage you to adopt it right away!
What Changes are in this Update?
- Every screen in the tip submit flow has been updated to incorporate the new, modern look & feel of our new mobile app home screen
- New map screen where tip submitters now have the option to manually edit their location
- How tip submitters enter their tip details & add media is more in-line with how most messaging apps do it today
What Hasn't Changed?
You can still configure the tip submit screens as you do today. So, you define: the tip type screen subtitle; the tip types; the tip hint text; whether to display/hide the "Anonymous" toggle; the "Tip Submitted" confirmation message; and the 'Chat' button text.
In addition, all your current configurations will appear on the updated screens, so there's no need for you to do anything if you don't want to make any changes
Can I See the Changes?
Start by tapping + on the new Home screen
Tip Type Selection Screen
Message Entry Screen
Media is Now Added via Message Entry Tray
New Map Screen Where Users Can Edit Their Location
"Tip Submitted" Screen
Chat w/ Dashboard Screen
What Do I Need to Know Before Updating?
- In order to gain access to these updated designs, you will have to have first upgraded to our new Home screen design
- In order for your users to see the update, they will have to update their LiveSafe app in the app store. Tip submit will still work in the older versions, it just won't look as nice!
- While there is no longer a specific button to attach audio files, the reality is that it was never really used by tip submitters. Rather, they would submit audio by just using their video cameras, which continues to be a specific button in the app
- Although the number & type of screens in the tip submit flow hasn't changed, they do look different, so any older marketing materials might not look exactly the same, so should eventually be updated
I'm Ready -- How Do I Update?
If you're ready to update, just reach out directly to your LiveSafe account manager, and the'll work with you to implement.
Don't know who your account manager is? Just drop us a message here